REGISTRATION, SPRING SEASON
posted Mar 5, 2018, 9:07 PM
Important information about your registration for 2018 spring season, Enrolment in group programs:
- Registration starts March 1st, for group skating lessons.
- Recreational skating lessons for beginner to intermediate skaters (see pre-registration information for skaters who have never taken lessons).
- CanSkate, Badges 1, 2 & 3 for beginners (never skated, haven't taken skating lessons, and/or does not skate very well),
- Advanced CanSkate, Badges 4 & up for intermediate skaters who have passed stage 3,
- There is no CanPowerskate session during our spring season.
- New this year, STAR Group to introduce skaters to more advanced figure skating, stage 6 of the CanSkate program is required.
- STAR evaluation (figure skating assessment),
- Sessions include warm up, training, and cool down,
- Freestyle, solo dance, and skating skills are taught.
Registration period for private ice session and off-ice programs:
- Home club and second club members who were registered in one of our programs during the regular season: March 1st to March 7th with priority and March 8th up to the day before the first class of the program without priority.
- All other skaters, including new skaters not previously registered in one of our program: March 8th until the beginning of the programs.
Important fee information:
- Late registration fees will be charged after the start of the programs and the registration could finish after the start of the programs.
- The fee for cancelling registration is $10.00.
- Administration fees for all programs on ice and off-ice are non-refundable.
- Skate Canada membership fees are non-refundable.
- Second club fee is 20% of your total fee.
For more information, please visit the Home tab.
If you haven't found what you're looking for on our website, send us an email, firstname.lastname@example.org