Policies, Terms, and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using our website and our registration system.
1.2 Our Organization
Our legal names are "Côte Saint-Luc Figure Skating Club 1981 INC. " and "club de patinage artistique de Côte Saint-Luc 1981 INC.". We are incorporated under Canada's Not-For-Profit Corporations Act.
In this document CSLFSC or the club have the same signification described in 1.1.
1.3 Services Provided and Club Structure
The FSC Côte Saint-Luc is a non-profit organization supported by volunteers to ensure its proper functioning in accordance with the regulations and policies of Skate Canada. We offer skating programs for all ages and abilities according to standards that have been set by Skate Canada.
Our mission is to enable skaters of all levels to achieve their goals in a positive and safe environment.
2.1 Legal Address and Location of Our Activities
CPA Côte Saint-Luc FSC
Samuel Moskovitch Arena
6985 Mackle Road
Côte Saint-Luc, Quebec
3.1 Website, Terms and Conditions
The http://cslfsc.uplifterinc.com is powered by Third-Party company named Uplifter Inc. (http://www.uplifterinc.com/terms-of-service) and our objective with the website and the registration system is to support our administrative tasks and to serve our members. We manage the content of this website and the information disclosed, and the services offered by the Club.
Your access to and use of the service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and policies. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms then you may not access the Service.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service ("Purchase"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation: your name your contact information, your child's name, age and health.
4.2 Methods of Payment Accepted and Currencies for you Purchase
CSLFSC only accepts online payments in Canadian currency made with Visa or MasterCard; however, should you have any difficulty with this method of payment, you may contact the Club's help desk at email@example.com to make special arrangements.
4.3 Payment Service Provider
Our online electronic payment service is provided by a third-party company, named Bambora (https://www.bambora.com/en/ca/), a payment service provider (PSP). CSLFSC does not store any credit card information. It is the responsibility of PSP to accept online electronic payments.
4.4 Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing and emailed to our help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- The uniform is not refundable if you have taken possession of it;
- The administrative fees of $38.00 for Skate Canada membership is not refundable if it is already paid or due to Skate Canada;
- Administration fees are not refundable;
- For medical reason, an illness, or an injury, that prevents the skater from continuing with the skating season, a partial refund or credit will apply for the remaining lessons or ice sessions if request is accompanied by medical note;
- All programs are eligible for a full refund up to the program start date listed for each program registration;
- For the group program held during the regular season (fall-winter), a Partial refund applied for the remaining lessons if the request is received within two weeks of the program start date listed for each program registration. After two weeks, there is no refund;
- For Spring Group programs (April and May), there is no refund after the start date listed for each program registration;
- The club reserves the right to cancel any program. A refund will apply.
4.5 *Delivery Policy for Any Goods or Services*
* Please note that from April 1, 2019 until spring 2020 the Samuel Moskovitch Arena is closed for reconstruction. Please check our program descriptions for location of programs during the renovation period.
All programs will take place at the Samuel Moskovitch Arena. Any products purchased on the site will be available for pick-up on the first day of the program, 30 minutes before the lesson.
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by our Club. CSLFSC has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that CSLFSC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with, use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
7.1 Picture and Video Policy
You authorize Côte Saint-Luc Figure Skating Club to take photographs/videos during programs, activities, and events which you have registered for or attend. You understand these pictures or video may be used for training and/or for promotional purposes without any compensation.
8.1 Discharge of Liability
You discharges Côte Saint-Luc Figure Skating Club, its board members, and volunteers from any or all responsibilities for damage, injury or loss and stolen items.
9.1 Changes Concerning Our Policies, Terms, and Conditions
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Policies, Terms, and conditions at any time. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
10.1 Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.